Student & Scholar World Wide International Medical Plans
Affordable insurance plans for students both US Citizens and non-US Citizens studying and traveling outside of their home country – international health and accident policies available for students studying in the US and for study abroad students ALL AROUND THE WORLD. Get your free online quote today.
- Medical coverage for full-time students or full-time scholars studying outside of their home country
- Medical coverage available for spouses and dependents when traveling with student
- Coverage available for international professors who are pursuing educational activities
- Available in two coverage areas: Including the US and Excluding the US
- Online account management through StudentZone
- Limited home country coverage available with every policy
- Prescription medication
- Maternity and mental health
- Sports coverage
- Evacuation and repatriation
NOTICE: Not available to residents of Washington State.
Complete protection for emergency medical evacuation, repatriation and worldwide 24-hour medical and personal security assistance for students, faculty, scholars, and their dependants. For students in the United States the program includes travel 100 miles or more from school when not traveling to their permanent residence in the United States.
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Repatriation to a licensed medical facility in the home country
- One-way airfare to the place of residence for dependent children left unattended
- A round-trip flight for a family member to the place of hospitalization, if a patient is hospitalized for more than seven days
- FrontierMEDEX Worldwide Travel Assistance Services additional detail
Plus Scholastic Rates
|U.S. Citizens Traveling Abroad|
|Visitors to the U.S.|
|U.S. Residents Traveling Within U.S.|
Enrollment will begin on the date requested in the enrollment form or the date the completed enrollment form and fees have been received by FrontierMEDEX, whichever is later. Thereafter, the program is effective 24-hours a day, worldwide, except whenever the Member is in his/her home country.
The program will terminate on the earliest of the following dates: (1) upon termination of the Program; (2) the date the Member ceases to meet eligibility requirements.
Group Membership Options
Frontier MEDEX services are available on a blanket basis for students, faculty, scholars and their dependents engaged in international education/exchange outside of their home country. These programs exceed USIA requirements for medical evacuation and repatriation. Contact Us for more information about group membership options.