Frontier MEDEX: With three decades of experience, MEDEX knows that providing international medical insurance is not enough to ensure travelers’ health. What happens if you lose your medication or require an emergency transport home? In addition to affordable insurance options, MEDEX gives travelers access to a range of assistance services – from help with a lost passport to arranging for an emergency medical evacuation. With 24-hour access to the MEDEX Emergency Response Center, travelers will have peace of mind knowing that they can rely on MEDEX for help, anytime, anywhere.
The Abroad plan is a comprehensive package of short term accident and sickness insurance, emergency medical evacuation, repatriation and worldwide 24-hour medical assistance for U.S. residents traveling outside of the U.S.
** Minimum period of coverage 7 days; the maximum is 90 day maximum. Multi Trip Plans must be 30 Days or Less of out of Country Travel.
NOTICE: Not available to residents of Washington State.
A comprehensive package of short term Mexico medical travel accident and sickness insurance, emergency medical evacuation,repatriation and worldwide 24-hour medical assistance for U.S. residents traveling outside of the U.S.
- For U.S. residents traveling outside the U.S. ONLY
- $100,000 Emergency Medical Expense Benefit
- Fixed $100,000 medical benefit
- Fixed $25 deductible
- Annual frequent traveler program available
- Full benefit limits up to age 85
- Physicians’ fees and hospital expenses
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Special trip expenses for accompanying travelers, 18 years of age and younger, to home residence
- Special trip expenses for bringing a companion to your side
Please Contact Us for more information so we can start understanding the benefits that are most important to you. We look forward to securing coverage for you.