Frontier MEDEX: With three decades of experience, MEDEX knows that providing international medical insurance is not enough to ensure travelers’ health. What happens if you lose your medication or require an emergency transport home? In addition to affordable insurance options, MEDEX gives travelers access to a range of assistance services – from help with a lost passport to arranging for an emergency medical evacuation. With 24-hour access to the MEDEX Emergency
Response Center, travelers will have peace of mind knowing that they can rely on MEDEX for help, anytime, anywhere.
MedEx SafeTrip – Air Evacuation Only
NOTICE: Not available to residents of Washington State.
Safe Trip is our most popular program for international emergency medical assistance, evacuation and repatriation for persons traveling 100 miles or more away from home. With worldwide 24-hour medical and personal security assistance this Emergency Evacuation plan is our most comprehensive.
This also includes U.S. residents traveling within the United States.
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Repatriation to a licensed medical facility in the home country
- Providing benefits up to age 80
- One-way airfare to the place of residence for dependent children left unattended
- A round-trip flight for a family member to the place of hospitalization, if a patient is hospitalized for more than seven days
- Frontier MEDEX Worldwide Travel Assistance Services more info »
Daily Individual (7 day minimum required)
Age 70 and Under $3.50
Age 71 through 80 $5.25
Annual Frequent Traveler (maximum 90 days per trip)
Age 70 and Under $225.00
Age 71 through 80 $280.00
Annual Expatriate (Travel greater than 90 consecutive days or greater than 180 days in a 12 month period)
Age 70 and Under $350.00
Age 71 through 80 $425.00