Flexible, Short-Term, Worldwide Travel Medical Insurance for citizens traveling or working outside their home country.
Patriot Travel Medical Insurance®
Short-term travel medical insurance for individuals and families traveling outside their home country.
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and dependents
- Two plan designs – one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country
- Maximum Limits from $50,000 to $2,000,000
- Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
- Available in daily and monthly rates
- Renewable up to 24 months if one month or more are purchased
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Trip cancellation, travel delay and baggage delay benefits available
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
Who the plan is designed for:
- Graduating seniors trips
- Senior citizens age 65+ with or without Medicare traveling abroad
- College students studying abroad
- Foreign au pairs and nannies
- Families sponsoring exchange students
- International vacationers
- Individual or group missionaries
- Relatives visiting from overseas
- Recently arrived immigrants
You have enough to worry about when you’re traveling. Don’t let your medical coverage be an uncertainty. IMG has developed two Patriot Travel Medical Insurance plans that offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day. Patriot International® provides coverage for U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S. with coverage for brief returns to the U.S., while Patriot America® provides coverage for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country. Both plans are available for a minimum of 5 days up to a maximum of two years, in accordance with the terms of the Certificate of Insurance.
Additionally, the plans offer excellent benefits and services to meet your global travel needs. You have access to international, multilingual customer service centers, claims administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency, and 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment. You can also choose from a wide range of deductibles, several Maximum Limits, and you have access to more than 17,000 providers through our International Provider AccessSM (IPA) when seeking treatment outside the U.S. You can also reduce your out-of-pocket costs when seeking treatment in the U.S. by locating providers through the independent Preferred Provider Organization.
IMG Accident & Illness Travel Medical Protection Online Quoting System – Click Banner Below