About GeoBlue Travel Medical Insurance
GeoBlue is a trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. Since 1997, Worldwide Insurance Services has been dedicated to helping travelers and expatriates identify, access and pay for quality healthcare, all around the world. Sold in connection with certain Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies, each GeoBlue policy is U.S. licensed and offers the most complete set of benefits and services in the industry.
Customize your Mexico travel medical insurance plan to suit your Mexico travel medical insurance needs. Define your deductible, pick your prescription drug level, choose your doctor or hospital anywhere in the world: in or out of our elite network of providers.
- For U.S. residents traveling outside the U.S. ONLY
- Up to $250,000 for sickness and accidents
- $500,000 medical evacuation benefit
- Hospital care, surgery, office visits, prescription drugs and more
- Unlimited trips in a 12 month period (70 days max. per trip)
- Covers Pre-Existing conditions for medical services and medical evacuation
- To be eligible for this plan, you must be enrolled in a Primary Health Plan
HTH-GeoBlue TREKKER – MULTI Trip Brochure – (PDF)
HTH-GeoBlue Accident & Illness Travel Medical Protection Online Quoting System – Click Here