About HCCMIS Travel Medical Insurance
Single Trip – 5 Days to 365 Days
HCC Medical Insurance Services, LLC (HCCMIS) is a full service organization offering a comprehensive portfolio of international group health, domestic short term and travel medical insurance products designed to address the insurance needs of travelers worldwide.
The Atlas Series Short-term health insurance for individuals traveling outside their Home Country The Atlas Travel Series provides international travel medical insurance for periods of travel between 5 days and 12 months. Oftentimes the primary insurance you rely on in your home country will not cover you while you are abroad. HCC Medical Insurance Services (HCCMIS) offers the Atlas Travel Series, one of the industry’s leading international insurance products, to protect you while traveling outside of your home country. At no additional cost, the Atlas Series adds coverage for Emergency Medical Evacuation, Acts of Terrorism and Complications of Pregnancy.
ATLAS PLAN HIGHLIGHTS
- Coverage options per person: $50,000 * $100,000 * $250,000 * $500,000 * $1M
- Plans are available from a minimum of 5 days up to a maximum of one year, renewable each year.
- For individuals and families who travel internationally.
- Coverage for Emergency Medical Evacuations, Acts of Terrorism, and many more.
- Coverage for unforeseen medical events, including Hospital Room and Board, outpatient / inpatient surgery
- Meets or Exceeds Consulate Requirements.
- Restrictions for chronic/ reoccurring medical conditions. Please review plan benefits