GBG – Single Trip – 5 Days to 365 Days
TravelCare 360 is designed to provide Emergency Health Insurance for international leisure and business travelers.
As travel to international destinations has become more popular for business and leisure, Global Benefits Group offers health insurance for travelers. This policy will cover emergency medical treatment while traveling anywhere in the world, including the United States and Canada.
TravelCare 360 Single Trip provides a vital lifeline to anyone traveling outside of their home country. Core components of TravelCare 360 include emergency medical insurance, evacuation and repatriation, and 24/7 customer service. A TravelCare 360 policy will cover you anywhere in the world.
Because medical providers in some areas of the world may not have proper facilities for required treatment, emergency medical evacuation is included in this policy. If needed, transportation to the nearest competent medical facility is provided. The travel policy may be purchased on either a group or individual basis.
Global Benefits Group offers TravelCare 360
In addition to the primary plan, TravelCare 360 offers two enhancement options that include a full suite of purchased benefits, providing a full range of protection for your journey.
GBG SINGLE TRIP INSURANCE BENEFITS
- $1,000,000 – Emergency and Accidental Medical Treatment
- Emergency medical treatment for all age bands.
- $1,000,000 – Emergency medical evacuation for all age bands with no policy limit
- GBG Assist provides 24/7 emergency and support services including arranging direct billing where available
- Senior coverage levels up to age 80
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Extended sports coverage to include nearly all activities while traveling or on vacation
- Bank card theft protection through ATMSafe
- Customized Benefit Plans are available for Business Travel Accident needs-ask your representative for more information
TravelCare 360 also offers two optional upgrades:
Option 1: Enhanced Benefits: Offers coverage for accidental death & disability/personal accident; lost and delayed baggage; travel delays and missed departures; loss of passport; legal expenses; plus a cash benefit if hospitalized.
Option 2: Cancellation and Curtailment: Offers a benefit if you need to alter your travel plans for medical reasons.
TravelCare 360 is one of the best travel insurance programs available in the marketplace.