GBG – MultiTrip – Annual Protection
GBG – Global Benefits Group has designed a Multi Trip plan providing Emergency medical coverage for personal & business travelers.
As travel to global destinations has become more popular for business and leisure, Global Benefits Group offers health insurance for travelers. This policy will cover emergency medical treatment while traveling anywhere in the world, including the United States and Canada.
GBG’s multi-trip policy has 2 options to select from.
Option 1 includes unlimited trips during the year with no trip duration being longer than 42 days
Option 2 includes unlimited trips during the year with no trip duration being longer than 90 days
GBG provides annual protection with no restrictions on the amount of trip taken during a policy term. Winter Sports are included and there is additional coverage of $10,000 to unlimited medical coverage.
Emergency Air Evacuation is also included which will transport the insured to the nearest facility to treat the medical emergency.
Key Benefits: Annual Protection for Multi-Trip Global Travel out of your Home country 42 days or 90 days at one time**
GBG MULTI TRIP INSURANCE BENEFITS
- $1,000,000 – Emergency and Accidental Medical Treatment
- Emergency medical treatment for all age bands.
- $1,000,000 – Emergency medical evacuation for all age bands with no policy limit
- Annual Policy for Individuals or families that travel globally up to 42 days or 90 days at one time
- GBG Assist provides 24/7 emergency and support services including arranging direct billing where available
- Senior coverage levels up to age 79
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Extended sports coverage to include nearly all activities while traveling or on vacation
- Bank card theft protection through ATMSafe
- Customized Benefit Plans are available for Business Travel Accident needs-ask your representative for more information
TravelCare 360 also offers two optional upgrades:
Option 1: Enhanced Benefits: Offers coverage for accidental death & disability/personal accident; lost and delayed baggage; travel delays and missed departures; loss of passport; legal expenses; plus a cash benefit if hospitalized.
Option 2: Cancellation and Curtailment: Offers a benefit if you need to alter your travel plans for medical reasons.
TravelCare 360 is one of the best travel insurance programs available in the marketplace.