GBG’s (Global Benefits Group)
Global Benefits Group (GBG) is the largest independent, fully integrated provider of international benefits in the world. In 2015, GBG celebrates its 35th year of serving the needs of expatriates, third-country nationals and local nationals.
Because of our unique underwriting platform, GBG can offer a multitude of insurance products – including health, life, income replacement and special risks – to individuals, groups as small as 5, and large groups of any size anywhere in the world.
As globalization of the world’s economy has continued to accelerate, GBG has developed customized products that are desperately needed by international and multinational companies.
Thus, our Mission is simple: To deliver customer-oriented insurance and financial services products to the international community, supported by a concrete commitment to customer service.
GBG has full-service administrative offices in Southern California (Corporate Headquarters); Florida, USA; Belgrade, Serbia; Beijing, China; Hyderabad, India; London, England; Manila, Philippines; Shanghai, China; Singapore; and Vienna, Austria. In addition, GBG has local field representation in China, Dubai, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Philippines, South Korea, Thailand, The Netherlands, United Kingdom and Venezuela.
GBG – Global Benefits Group
GBG leverages a number of entities and partnerships to best serve our clients:
- Global Benefits Group serves the corporate employee benefits market. Clients range from Fortune 100 employers to individuals, smaller employers and the entities in the Charitable/Missionary segment.
- TieCare International is the dominant provider of employee benefits to international schools worldwide.
- International Claims Services is GBG’s claims adjudication company that administers claims in more than 100 countries.
- GBG Assist, powered by Europ Assistance, provides 24/7 customer service, care coordination and emergency evacuation services anywhere in the world with multiple language capability.
- World Medical Network has built one of the most comprehensive direct-bill provider networks in the world and serves as a core benefit to GBG products and services. WMN’s direct-bill provider network lets employees experience the same level of service on an international basis that they are familiar with in the United States. WMN’s provider network is continually being expanded, and WMN will respond to customer requests to supplement their direct-bill network with appropriate medical providers.
- ATMSafe provides unique products and services for ATM and credit cards and also develops international money remittance programs.