Are You Protected from the Unexpected?Failure to Survive Global Life Insurance
Failure to Survive Global Life Insurance
More Lenders in Mexico are requesting that a Life Insurance policy be in place on the Mexico Home or Condo property owner to protect the Mexico bank’s financial investment.
West Coast Insurance Services has a solution for our clients International Life Insurance needs. We offer very flexible underwriting guidelines & can in most cases have an issued International Life Insurance Policy in less then 48 hours.
This unique insurance protection was designed to indemnify a lender for the balance of money at risk given a contractual business loan agreement. A premature death or disablement of the borrower will usually trigger an immediate call on the loan. The protection of other business assets becomes even more essential during this type of situation. Often times there is a desperate need for urgency when dealing with loan approval and the funding of the loan. Time is always of the essence and unfortunately insurance protection is often times left unattended until the very end. The speed in which the Bank Loan Failure To Survive plan can be underwritten and bound usually can be measured in hours as opposed to days or weeks.
Most applications are ready for issue within 24 – 48 hours. A one page application along with a copy of the loan agreement which provides the financial justification is as simple as it gets.
International Life Insurance
GLOBAL LIFE INSURANCE PROTECTION
- Business & Personal Bank Loans
- Venture Capital Investments
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Short Term Coverage
- Coverage is needed immediately (24‐48 hour underwriting)
- Insurable interests need to remain confidential
- Completing a medical exam would be an issue
- Proposed insured is temporarily out of the country
- Proposed insured must travel to war zones
- Coverage is needed for a short period of time
- Health issues are a concern
- Issue limits are a problem
Policy & Underwriting Information
- Term of insurance is up to 12 months
- Renewals are considered if extended coverage is needed
- No medical exam or medical records required to apply
- A copy of the loan agreement is required
- Benefit amount will not exceed the balance of the loan